Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Mom on the Move again!

Well, today my son asked if I could go stay with my other son and daughter-in law. It seems as though they are doing a great deal of fighting. I guess things would be better for them if I am out of the way and give them space. It kind of sucks cuz I just got to where I knew where everything is i.e. store, pharmacy, drs office. It would be a real drag if I didn't like where I am going. My other son and Lex get along real well and there is no tension at their house. I also get to spend time with my granddaughter so that also makes it sweet. I really enjoy myself at my second son and Lex's house. I have enjoyed myself at Perfect and Sadie Grey's house but there are way too many instances of tension and fighting that make it very uncomfortable to be there. Perfect is way easy to get along with. I think he is a little upset with me because of the way I acted in our last fight. I apologized for that twice but I don't think it sank in. I hate to see anybody fight and I know that they love each other but it is going to be destroyed if the fighting doesn't stop soon. I know when there is fighting going on it is not one sided. Both people seem intent on making their point, but I wonder at what costs. I love both of my sons and both of my daughter-in-laws and I hope by leaving for a while that they will come to some kind of mutual agreement and stop the fighting. It only creates hurt and long lasting resentments when two people are fighting. I certainly don't want to be the cause of any of their problems but I feel like sometimes it would be better if I were gone. I really had high hopes when I moved down here in August that we could be like one big happy family. Apparently that's not the way it's going to be and that makes me sad. I am so grateful that I have some place to go right now and that that someplace is really comfortable for me to be there. Maybe it's only temporary. I know I saw Perfect very sad today and as his mom that really hurts me too. So maybe things will work out real soon and if I have to stay gone then so be it. That is what I will do to keep the peace and as long as I am welcome at my son and Lex's house.

1 comment:

Lex Fori said...

Hi there... Where you been? Are you on a blog strike or something?