Wednesday, August 22, 2007

just another day in the city

Hi everybody, The first thing I want to do is comment on SadieGreys last post. I was so proud of her and in her insight fullness after going with me to an A.A. meeting. It seriously brought tears to my eyes as I read it. This maybe the wrong place to make comments on a blog but I guess I will learn as I go. I am currently in the process of finding a primary care physician so that I can ultimately end up seeing a dr. for my back. I already had a back fusion where they go in and install a titanium rod and cage to fix my chronic back disease known as degenerative discs disease. My back is killing me right now...only when I sit, stand, or walk. So off I go for the search of a good family doc. It was really great attending my first AA meeting here in town. The people were great and sharing as usual was really informative. I look forward to attending more meetings. Kemo and I are getting ready to go to the pharmacy to hopefully pick up some medications that I phoned in and to drop off another one. I am feeling more settled in that I have been. I seem to be able to cry at least once daily...just the emotions of the big move. I am living with my son and daughter-in-law and they are both really going out of their way to make sure I am comfortable. I love them both dearly. I am surely blessed. So I will go for now and do our errands. I will return to blogging soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. Thanks Mom. I'm glad you liked the post. I was surprised myself. I hope your back stops hurting you soon, I know it sucks to feel icky. But you're doing great with the bloggin, and don't worry about that whole crying thing. Your a girl for christs sakes! Its gonna happen :)